For teen girls who are ready to move from struggling and stuck to thriving and connected.
Teens experience many stressors: school pressures, difficulties with peers, tensions at home, and confusing emotions that can be overwhelming and hard to talk about. These can contribute to a teen’s negative sense of self-worth and self-esteem and block them from creating healthy relationships and fully engaging in their lives.
Through connection and the creative process, our Teen Girls Art Therapy Group will help your teen:
- Develop self-awareness and get to know herself better, so that she can express herself more easily and connect better with self and others.
- Discover untapped strengths and abilities, so that she can approach life with more confidence and motivation.
- Quiet her inner critic so that she can accept herself as she is and cultivate more self-compassion.
- Gain perspective on, recognize and move through difficult emotions so that she can build resilience, perseverance and tolerance for frustration.
- Cultivate healthy self-esteem so that she can achieve her goals and develop meaningful relationships.