Melanie Hill, an associate with Couple and Family Therapy Montreal has a Master’s degree in Couple and Family Therapy and is a pre-licensed Couple and Family Therapist. Melanie has gained valuable experience providing therapy to individuals, couples and families on a variety of issues, including relationship conflict and distress, emotional disconnection, infidelity, anxiety and depression.
Melanie specializes in Emotionally Focused Therapy for couples, which has the highest success rate of any therapy approach. She is passionate about supporting couples to repair relationship ruptures and restore their connection. An insightful, compassionate clinician, Melanie believes in the healing power of connection and in people’s innate capacity for growth and change.
Melanie’s Professional Training and Credentials
- Professional Member of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT)
- Licensure in process with the Quebec Order of Social Workers and Couple and Family Therapists
- Advanced training in Emotionally Focused Therapy for Couples
- M.A., Couple and Family Therapy, Briercrest College and Seminary
- B.A., Psychology, Briercrest College and Seminary